Directly to the self-help-book. See the self-help-book
14 tips how to avoid entrepreneurial burnout
How to avoid burnout as an entrepreneur: The key to staying healthy as an entrepreneur is learning how to cope with stressors in a way that doesn’t harm your mental or physical well-being. Entrepreneur burnout has been on the rise recently, and this could be because new business owners have less time for self-care than they did before starting their own companies. It’s important not just work hard but also take care of yourself.
It’s not a secret that running your own business can be stressful. But what if you feel like it’s taking over and affecting other aspects of life such as relationships, health or work? It might help to know about entrepreneur burnout! Recent studies found 25% percent experienced moderate degrees in this area at one point during their career; don’t lose hope yet though–there are ways we could cope better together:
1) Find strategies which will keep us balanced between home (or wherever) and work (whatever). This helps reduce stress levels because there is always something left when everything is done right.
2) Don’t try to manage everything. It is very easy for us entrepreneurs to be able to do everything ourselves, but it would be more beneficial if we can learn how to delegate tasks off our shoulders– either because the other party is actually capable of doing something or just let go.
3) Take time off and reward yourself. Every time we accomplish something, we should feel proud and happy about it–and we can’t do that if we don’t take a break from all the hard work well-done.
4) Avoid making judgement in moments of frustration because you know it would affect your decisions to greater or lesser degrees. Make sure that when you talk to yourself, you listen to what your own gut is telling you.
5) Recognize the signs of burnout and take action if necessary. Some people cannot tell when they are feeling burned out so it wouldn’t hurt to ask a close friend or family member how we look like: “Is something wrong? Do you need any help?” It is always better to be safe than sorry and it is not like we would lose anything if we needed some time off.
6) There’s no such thing as “mind over matter”. Don’t concern yourself with what you can handle; instead, let yourself be motivated by reasons why you want to push through and succeed. This way, it will be more likely for you to feel better about your efforts and can do what it takes to make things work out in the end.
7) Try to keep a positive attitude when tackling problems because this would help us find different solutions through which we won’t have wasted time with unnecessary thoughts or something that is not going anywhere. When we learn to let go, we would be able to see what needs to be done in order for us to feel content enough with the result.
8) It is not good to keep things bottled up inside because it could become toxic and affect our decisions along the way. Let’s talk about it! We are all adults here–we can manage this kind of responsibility.
9) Do something we love every day. It doesn’t have to be big but it has to matter to us; or else, we would feel like we are wasting our time and nothing is ever going to get done.
10) Never give up — no matter how many times we fail, there’s always a chance for us to be better next time. No one said it was easy but with some determination, we will surely succeed!
11) There are times when we need to ask for help–the world won’t come crashing down on us for this small act of courage. If people keep telling you that something is impossible, instead of quitting or giving up, ask for help because this way, we would be able to reach out and touch the stars.
12) Learn how to say “no”. It could make us feel guilty because we don’t want to disappoint anyone but isn’t it better than getting stressed over things that aren’t beneficial in the long run?
13) If you find yourself thinking negative thoughts about yourself, stop and think of something positive in order to reorient. We are all guilty of that but when we learn how to let go, it would be easier for us to recover when things get tough after all.
14) When life gives us lemons, make lemonade instead of just complaining about how sour it is!