Why Is This The World’s Fastest Anti-Depression-Book?
First, this ebook it consists of just 16 pages. Obviously, the shortness of a book is not any proof for its effectiveness.
Depression – if not caused by Thyroid problems – is a result of missing self-love, self-compassion and social connections.
Often depression is also the result of ignoring the limits of physical and mental capabilities.
Therefore, you will see this statement in the World’s fastest Anti-Depression-Book:
It’s healthy to feel sick under an overload.
A depressed person recovers best:
- with the recognition of the suffering caused by the attempts to find a solution
- by choosing to start physical activity and keep it constant (a 1 hour quick walk every day works wonders)
- by setting boundaries for the inner and outer commanders
- by giving up the idea of guilt
- in relationships with others
Note: A depressed person does not feel in deficit because there is really a deficit.
- The depressed person believes the repeatedly told story of his alleged inadequacy.
- The depressed person sees no sense in their everyday life because they lack small goals.
- The depressed person blames himself for everything: even for making himself responsible for everything.
This E-Book works fast because of a crucial picture
The crucial picture is a drawing you will work with – much more impressive than the picture here with the red boxes here on the page.